Wednesday, June 08, 2005

After presentation~Self evaluation

It was our turn to present this week. The topic we chose is "grammar". Frankly speaking, we both know that
the topic is serious and boring for English learners. It is hard to find some samples interesting to show to everybody.
I was so nervous when presenting to everyone.It was one of my defects, I thought.
Many people have told me that i speak too fast to understand clearly. I know this kind of defect disadvantages my presentation. But I have no idea how to improve this situation.
I tried hard to find so many on-line resources and share to classmates who wanna learn English well.
And really hope that will help all the students with limited budget to buy English-learning tools.
It was the last class of this semester.Sorry for my incaution that entered this course too late.
the parts that really intrigue me are penpal and travelling English.
I had made some penpal since i was an high school student.
One lived in Belgium and the other lived in Ohio,USA.
But we lost in touch after all because of moving to taipei.
Now ,I still keep in touch with my penpal who lives in China. we encourge each other to study hard and make a
wish to meet each other in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home