Sunday, June 05, 2005

To Study Abroad

For the purpose of broaden my sight and knowledge,my close friend and I are planning about studying
abroad.
All of the professors received their P.H.D or master degree overseas.To compare with the environment in Taiwan and foreign country for study and research,I decided to study in foreign country.
After disscussing with professors and friends, many references on the net,America will be my sole choise.
Carnegie Mellon university is the school my close friend and I desire to receive a permission to study there.The research of the program I will apply for really interests me.
research
Carnegir Mellon University
After my friend receive M.S degree and I receive B.S degree, we will take GRE,TOEFL exam and prepare everything for application.
To study abroad keeps us studying hard and never feel exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home