Monday, May 02, 2005

Interact with penpal 2

Dear Moses:
Also very pleased to receive your letter.I am wondering what the field are you majoring now? By the way,
have you ever heard that the dean of architecture department in your university will be installed in
architecture department,MIT,in the united states. it's such a great news for your all students,right?
What's the purpose for you to study abroad? Are you preparing for the exams such as GRE or GMAT,and TOEFL?
And what's your ideal graduate school to apply for?
I would like to apply for Carnegie Mellon University. Do you have any idea about this School?
They are excellent in Software engineering.
I gotta go to work, and hope to hear you as soon as possible.

Amanda ke

Dear Amanda:
I am so surprised and excited about your decision for application, cos my first coice is also CMU, but finance
architecture instead of architecture, so i have no idea about the information there. I intend to apply ph.d
program of mathematical finance there and is preparing for the GRE and Toefl exam recently, maybe we can
co-work to prepare for application.
Best
Moses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home